Location: 228 Pitt Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Owner: St Paul Episcopal Church
Architect: Kerns Group Architects
Total interior demolition and renovation of three story church school, and renovation of adjacent fellowship building. Both buildings connected together with new elevator and stair towers. All new Sarnafil roof, HVAC, plumbing, fire alarm and electrical system for entire 28,500 square feet complex including retrofitting sprinkler system in sanctuary built in 1810.